[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed Aug 31 18:05:28 UTC 2016

I didn't say they were right.  I think they're wrong, and my links
weren't to argue with you, they were to give more history than I wanted
to write out to other folks here who might have thought they were about
religion.

Just for the record, I do NOT believe that vaccination causes autism, or
that "Antivaxxism" is about religion.

And for that matter, even if it did, I'd say that my little touch of
autism (Asperger's) is not all that bad, can sometimes be an advantage,
and one hell of a lot better than being dead.  If there were a "cure",
I'd rather stay the way that I am.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net