[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:26:01 UTC 2016

Sibyl, I was answering Lynn's post about sonograms, which I don't believe
cause autism either. Part of the "increase", I think, is that there is a
significant increase in the ability to diagnose autism. I don't know about
you, but I can look back and count up at least a dozen, maybe more, kids I
went to school with who would conceivably fit onto the autism spectrum
somewhere. Of course I went to big (you would say huge) schools, but these
kids stand out in my mind. They were obviously very different in ways that
I couldn't make sense of at the time, but now that I am the mother of an
autistic person, I can see what it is.