[Magdalen] Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:51:34 UTC 2016

And they in turn invite a lot of suspicion.  I bet they don't go for
Rhubarb either.

I can understand a person who does not care for sweet potatoes -- chaccone
ay sone goo, and so forth -- but someone who won't have any of the rich
assortment of jams available? That's just wrong.  Why I practically grew up
on strawberry jam and cream cheese sandwiches.  Orange jam is just
sublimely delicious.
Not liking ANY jam is just un-amurkin.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford