[Magdalen] Home for the Holidays.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:01:08 UTC 2016

And while you all are getting that wonderful information, please don't
forget to make a donation. Wiki doesn't make itself, contrary to rumor and
appearances sometimes.  A small donation here will actually have an impact.

Just give $15 or so, and the little window asking for support goes away.

It's not in itself an acceptable scholarly source, but it sure comes in
handy, so give generously.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford