[Magdalen] Arrow prayer request

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 04:46:31 UTC 2016

I thought it was just the one person. We had daily office and various
leaders were scheduled for it. For some time, it ended up being only the
leader, and we finally gave up. There's never been interest in those daily
office things. Even Bible study was difficult. Some would love it, but over
time, folks had other things that took up their time.  You make time for
what's important. Nuf said.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford