[Magdalen] Standing Rock

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 14:15:13 UTC 2016

I think that when the dust has settled, and all sides get the opportunity
to be heard (ca. 50 years from now?) this will turn out to have some
interesting dynamics and may also be the beginning of a new way of looking
at how we do resource management. Or we could all be extinct.

Or maybe the big conversation will be the dress worn by Henrietta Pence to
her inauguration.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford