[Magdalen] Standing Rock

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:57:24 UTC 2016

My brother is involved somehow, I think through his church in Colorado.

Most of what he posts is impenetrably political (social gospel edition).
So, while I'm following it almost daily, I'm only partly understanding it.

I think I've already said that one of his friends claims the government is
using this ongoing demonstration (and its response to it) as a rehearsal
for what is expected in the new administration. He is predicting a Kent
State scenario with careful monitoring of the public's response.
-M