[Magdalen] Standing Rock

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:50:58 UTC 2016

I don't disagree with those expectations.  It has been my belief that the
rioting and violence of the 60s were the results of unmet expectations for
better conditions.  I am not sure that hope still exists.  Maybe now it
will be "what the hell, let's blow it up."

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan