[Magdalen] Help--older gmail messages!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:00:38 UTC 2016

I may not have been clear amidst all the stuff I tried to put in my email,
but that carat which goes back one email at a time also should allow you to
that carat and instead of just going back one email, it enables you to go
back to emails prior to those on the screen.  I found that it does not
always respond, which is why I suggest clicking on it several times.  This
part of G-Mail is not the best.

Supposedly you are able to customize it, but it's not clear to me how that
works.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford