[Magdalen] Help--older gmail messages!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:18:58 UTC 2016

I think Google tries to steer users to the search engine instead of
scrolling, putting emails in folders, and tagging (although folders
and tags/labels are available). They want you to see your email as a
giant pot from which any one email may be pulled out deftly by
executing a perfect search. Unfortunately, sometimes it's hard to
construct a perfect search from what one knows about the desired
email.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA