[Magdalen] Explosion in Zimbabwe

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:17:59 UTC 2016

What a strange story.  The magicians over there are using some pretty
potent magic, or else that goblin really kicks butt bigtime.

Hey, if some schmuck was trying to cut MY head off, I'd definitely have
something to say about it too ! ! ! !

I loved the part where the businessman "kept the goblin at home" until the
day of the ceremony....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford