[Magdalen] Margaret Guenther

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Dec 13 08:26:57 UTC 2016

On 12/12/16 11:01 PM, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> Someone posted on FaceBook today that Margaret Guenther had died. I haven't seen that anywhere else...can someone verify it?

K. Jeanne Person
December 11 at 9:05pm ·

For a time, I abided in her places and ministries, as Director of
General Seminary's Center for Christian Spirituality and as an Associate
Rector at Church of the Holy Trinity, Manhattan. Liminal spaces, holy
work, with her teaching and legacy guiding me. Now, the saints in light
have a new spiritual director.
 From St. Columba's, DC:
The Rev. Margaret Guenther died peacefully early this Sunday morning,
Dec. 11, surrounded by her whole loving family. May Margaret’s soul and
the souls of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Alleluia! Alleluia!

However, I can't find anything googling regular news sources: but this
one is a person unlikely to be taken in by a hoax, nor is a Spiritual
Director a likely person to be hoaxed about.  But these days, who knows?

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net