[Magdalen] Margaret Guenther

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:27:12 UTC 2016

Grace, I have found this.

http://news.gts.edu/2016/12/in-memoriam-margaret-a-guenther-83/a

May Margaret rest in eternal peace in God's nearer presence.  I had the
privilege of spending time with her during several residencies of the
Sussum Corda Spiritual Directors Training Program.  Her presence and her
writing have meant much to me along my spiritual journey.  What a gifted,
faithful woman she was.

Ginga