[Magdalen] Itinerary (was Re: Quiet Pub)

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:25:36 UTC 2016

Wish we overlapped somewhere. We will be in Birmingham the 11-12 of
January. We are in Baton Rouge a week late. You miss Mobile. I love N
Alabama scenery. I am not sure how much you see from the interstate. If you
need assistance in Birmingham, I have family and friends there.

Looking forward to hearing about it!

Marilyn

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 4:28 AM Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com>
wrote:

> On 15/12/2016 01:26, Judy Fleener wrote:
>
> > I see you are taking the southern route this time.
>

> I thought of the weather. The states I haven't been in yet included the
>
> likes of Utah, Nevada and South Dakota to the West or the North-eastern
>
> ones like Maine, Connecticut and (perhaps surprisingly) Rhode Island.
>
> Driving there did not seem appealing at this time of year.
>

> Roger
>
> --
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda