[Magdalen] Quiet Pub

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:36:23 UTC 2016

My Christmas gifts this year are all gift cards.  I've been doing some
writing and laying low, dreading Christmas morning.  My mother died on
Christmas morning 6 years ago and it has changed forever how I feel about
'the holidays.' Thank you for your prayers, Sistah Ginga.  My seasonal
affective disorder is in full bloom too.

--
If no one has told you that they love you today,
let me be the first.