[Magdalen] ice

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 15:34:52 UTC 2016

We were supposed to have ice this morning. S/O went to the club rock shop
and I was to have gone along, but I was too warm and sleepy to get out of
bed, so I didn't. He messaged back that it wasn't bad, since VDOT had
pretreated all the roads. It has warmed to well above freezing now but is
very windy. I guess Richmond has it worse.