[Magdalen] ice

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 15:37:03 UTC 2016

We're stuck at the hotel in Chicago. Bus had a problem this AM and the
couldn't fix it. Now they're looking for another bus for us.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted