[Magdalen] ice

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 16:20:37 UTC 2016

We get that tonight. Right now it's snowing - about 3" expected on top of
~6" already on the ground. The some freezing rain late tonight, changing to
all rain tomorrow. Predicted high tomorrow, 37F, but a low tomorrow night
of -3. Winter in New England!

We've been invited over to a neighbor's tonight, and then church tomorrow.
We'll see what happens.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com