[Magdalen] ice

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Dec 17 18:59:14 UTC 2016

On 12/17/16 9:24 AM, Jon Egger wrote:
> In KC we are iced in with just enough ice to make everything slick and
> nasty. (Sounds like a law firm.)  Plus, there are accidents at our
> apartment complex main entrance, so we're literally stuck in!
>
> Arrgh.

Those of you who are anywhere near Missouri, like Jon, Dan (who might be
needing MO roads to get home) and me, and who are on Facebook, (and who
know how dangerous Ozark roads are with ice added) might find this FB
page interesting.

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Missouri-Department-of-Transportation/112195795459442?source=whfrt&position=1&trqid=6365143895845461500

or

http://tinyurl.com/goabq97