[Magdalen] Mortgage prayers

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 18:27:56 UTC 2016

Gaack!  Prayers ascending for a rapid and satisfactory conclusion to
this.  I have scrubbed from my working memory the total angst of my own
mortgage saga that ran right down to the wire, and was complicated by
needing Jim's signature because of the sale of the existing house and he
had left town and my tax guy didn't appear to have satisfactorily filed
my 2014 statement and, well, my heart goes out to all concerned.  May
they, and you, have a serene and lovely Christmas with all problems
ironed out!

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift....