[Magdalen] Mortgage prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:30:13 UTC 2016

My son Nathan and his family have moved into their new to them home last weekend. Owners desperate to close the sale didn't want them to walk when the paperwork hit a snag last Friday so let them move in  because of "closing" delay. Now something has come up on Nathan's side of the loan and both parties are trying to sort this out. Any manner of prayers appreciated for this situation.
Lynn, concerned mom and Grammy

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck