[Magdalen] R.I.P. Our brother Jim Guthrie

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:17:08 UTC 2016

I had occasion to meet Jim in person several times, mainly listmeets. Oddly
enough the last time I saw him was at a funeral, for Cynthia McFarland.
I've already missed his presence in the pub and now will hear him no longer
in Facebook either. His railroad knowledge was extraordinary. May he Rest
in Peace.