[Magdalen] Prayer pats please

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:39:24 UTC 2016

For work related stress on top of other stuff.  We've reached the
point in the project where we are angrily casting blame on each other
for holding up the system go live.  I'm very anxious and trying to
decide whether I would concentrate better or worse if I took an
Ativan.   I have a critical piece to complete and having trouble
getting on with it.

Thanks,
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the