[Magdalen] Mortgage prayers

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:24:39 UTC 2016

Oh that is horrible.  One of our sons could not get a mortgage he was
living in.  It happened when the real estate market crashed.  he had had a
construction loan, but could not convert it to a mortgage.  We ended up
getting a mortgage in our name. I would probably do it again, but it did
have a terrible impact on our credit.  It prevented us from getting a
mortgage on this condo we love.  Fortunately the owner was willing to sell
to us on a land contract.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan