[Magdalen] Prayer pats please

Louise Laughton llaug2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:23:34 UTC 2016

So sorry things are fraught in IT-land. Years ago when it all was relatively new, I worked with a woman who was very good indeed at all things techie. Very good. A natural. She, from time to time, could be heard two rooms away in an old, sturdy academic building yelling, “I hate computer #$!*!.” This doesn’t help you a bit, but there is and always has been company for you in the miseries of responsibility for new technology. Good luck to you! (Molly: your name is on this thread, so I’ll ask if you have the tooth situation under control. Hope so.)