[Magdalen] RIP Jim Guthrie

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:26:37 UTC 2016

Oh my.  Oh my.  God be good to him, and Lord have mercy on us all. There
have been so many times when Jim put things into perspective when the rest
of us were off the rails.  I shall miss him terribly. There will be those
times when we will turn to him for a word of wisdom, and he won't be able
to reply.  I shall add him to our parish's prayer list.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford