[Magdalen] Christmas Trees

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 19:03:54 UTC 2016

I have a table top sized iron ornament tree that looks like bare tree
branches.  I always hang the Jesse Tree ornaments a friend painted for
me.  Some years I switch them on Christmas Day to my Peaceable Kingdom
ornaments.  These started as just cats and birds but now span most of
the food chain.  I don't think I'm going to bother this year.  I do
need to get the small lighted ceramic tree up from the basement.

Tonight I will put the baby in the creche.  The wise men are still in
a distant land (the dining room) with their small wooden casket that
has real frankincense and myrrh chunks in it.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the