[Magdalen] Happy Christmas

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 01:40:17 UTC 2016

Just back from the early children's service.  (early service for children,
not the service for early children, but then you probably knew that)  Those
simple unpretentious services have a lot of charm. In another hour I'll be
going back for the later bog peoples service (you might say the service for
the big people, or the big service for people, and both would probably be
arguably right)

And this time, I've got the sopranino. "Joy to the World" is the
recessional, after all.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford