[Magdalen] Happy Christmas

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Sun Dec 25 00:52:50 UTC 2016

Happy Christmas to all listsibs from the Midlands of England. I am just
home from our midnight service. It was particularly significant for me
as this is my last Christmas as rector - before Christmas comes again I
will have joined the ranks of the retired. It seems strange to be doing
various things for the last time here. I have had a very happy twent
years in my current parishes and retire in late August or early
September next year.

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England