[Magdalen] Holiday greetings

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 19:39:43 UTC 2016

We just finished watching a special on our newly set up Apple TV (we've had
Apple TV for awhile, but now have an entirely new setup) featuring the
group Heart with friends. One friend was Shawn Colvin, who let loose with a
very funky version of "Love Came Down at Christmas" which led me to observe
that she must have grown up Anglican/Episcopalian because that is such a
quintessentially Anglican hymn.