[Magdalen] Happy Christmas

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 25 20:35:33 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

Evkharisto! that's easy to remember. I can read the Greek but they didn 't exchange the greeting as much as the Slavs, but my experience was limited. I was the organist at Holy transfiguration in Marietta in 1995 and came back for Holy Week and Christmas for a few years after I got my next position. My current Greek connections are for weddings. I think a good course in contemporary Greek referencing the patristic and Koine would be a great thing for me to take. It took me a while to digest that beta is pronounced like a V and not a B

Joe