[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 22:18:00 UTC 2016

I will definitely say that Lutherans sing, and they don't worry about
whether they "can" or not! Everybody at Reformation sings, from the oldest
to the youngest. I just don't see  people standing there with their hymnals
open and their mouths shut, unlike in Episcopal churches I've belonged to
most of my life. I got quite a kick last night out of listening to Vera,
not quite 4, singing lustily behind me, with "la la la" when she didn't
know the words. She also, I might add, knows the Lord's Prayer perfectly,
although the accents are sometimes placed strangely and I wanted to giggle
at "tresPASSes". She is SO serious!