[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Dec 25 22:31:41 UTC 2016

In a message dated 12/25/2016 5:02:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

was  thinking of  you up in the Poconos. HOw far are you from McAdoo I had
a  same sex engagement there about 20 years ago that gave me plenty to think
 about. Fortunately I have thought about it, and have upgraded my pastoral
policies. McAdoo has a gorgeous Byzantine Catholic Church, their ladies
make  fine pirohi, they still had holy water fonts in the 90;s but everything
else  was right (full icooastasis etc.  etc.)

Hazleton is 5 miles south and McAdoo is almost continuous to the  south
end of Hazleton.

There are numerous Orthodox and Byzantine Rite Catholic  churches
in this area.  The one I visit from time to time is the big  domed Byzantine
St. Mary's Dormition Church in Hazleton. I haven't been in the  churches
in McAdoo.

http://www.byzcath.org/forums/ubbthreads.php/galleries/309507/St.%20Mary's%2
0(Dormition)%20Byzanti

David S.