[Magdalen] Tooth woes

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 20:48:13 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> Some few years ago I had a similar problem, and ended up over a
> long weekend with oxycodone with Tylenol.  It cut the pain but  so
> nauseated me that I ended up wondering which was worse, the toothache
> or the nausea.

​The migraines sometimes leave me with severe nausea​; have ended up in the
ER several times from it {hope this is not TMI, but when I get sick, I tend
to be unable to stop the "up-chucking"}. Keep an anti-nausea suppository on
hand for such events.

> The finale to that episode was the horrendous  constipation
> from the oxycodone.

​Had some of that once. Had a tooth go bad on the way home from north
Ontario. Had my fiornal 3 and took that. Same result as you had.
We have some fresh apples (grown by one of our choir members) that could
come in handy there.​

> I sympathize, and good luck.

​Thanks - also called the dentist to update the problem to a broken tooth
and let him know we would be leaving town We,​

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted