[Magdalen] Tooth woes

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 20:25:39 UTC 2016

In a message dated 12/26/2016 3:11:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

Leaving town Wednesday to visit the grands in Iowa. The  headache meds might
be able to handle the new pain level but they're not  ideal for this,
hopefully, he'll call something in before we  leave.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Some few years ago I had a similar problem, and ended up over a
long weekend with oxycodone with Tylenol.  It cut the pain but  so
nauseated me that I ended up wondering which was worse, the toothache
or the nausea.  The finale to that episode was the horrendous  constipation
from the oxycodone.

I sympathize, and good luck.

David S.