[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 20:48:45 UTC 2016

Then there's the parishioner I haven't seen in a while...who is rather
loud and authoritative-sounding in making the responses and saying
prayers at Mass, so we all hear him clearly when he says forgive us
our TRUSS-passes. It's an upper-midwestern thing, I think. I heard
this all the time (and maybe said it) in Michigan: words like "druss"
for "dress" and "tust" for "test." And trusspasses. Sounds painful.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA