[Magdalen] Voter ID

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Dec 27 20:51:11 UTC 2016

And often to get ID (don't know about Kansas), it requires proof of
birth/citizenship, which means the time and expense of procuring a
certified copy of the birth certificate (which I now must do to get my
passport, since I seem to have lost the certificate, and had the passport
deactivated, when I thought it was stolen).  Sigh.  I don't mind the $10
and mailing the form with copies of other ID, but it's more than some
people can manage, I know.  I'm so sick of the Republican party line on
"voter fraud" and disenfranchisement!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY