[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:23:19 UTC 2016

A friend of ours taught high school up in Aurora, MN, which has a large
Finnish population with a strong sauna tradition. He swore you could tell
which of the kids' families had saunas, because those kids always had the
most beautiful skin and never had acne, whether they were particularly
goodlooking or not.