[Magdalen] Bells and stones.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 02:39:23 UTC 2016

There was a silly UK TV advert for Terry's Chocolate Orange with quick
scenes showing people around the world in stereotypical costumes and
environments having trouble figuring out how to open the wrapper.
There's of course a gong ringing in Japan, people playing bocce and
arguing in Italy, and at the end we're in England on a sunny morning
in a kitchen, when Dawn French comes in with a cricket bat, and we
know we're in England because there's change ringing heard briefly
through the open door. Loved it. And we all know what she did and said
when she came in...

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA