[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:36:57 UTC 2016

The Presbyterians would head you off at the pass with "debts" and "debtors".

My father always said we Presbyterians were more in debt than those
trespassers.

Even now, I often says debts and debtors when we say the Lord's Prayer in
English (though the Orthodox generally use the "other" translation).  Of
course, when we say it in Greek we're all on the same page.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8