[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:51:22 UTC 2016

James is Ιάκοβος   (Iakovos)  in Greek, although for some reason (similar
nicknames? Δήμη for Δημήτρης and Jimmy for James) many of the
Greek-Americans I know who go by Jimmy or Jaime or Jamie or James are
actually Demetrios in Greek.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8