[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 04:15:35 UTC 2016

It may well have simply been different translators too. They talked to each
other and had enormous respect for one another (which was one goal of the
entire production: to find some project to get the Anglicans and the
nonconformists to work together on), but heck, they could not cover it all.

One of the consequences of the inferior manuscripts the scholars used is
obvious in the two versions of this prayer given in Matthew and Luke. You
can speculate that Mark has something related to the Lord's prayer, but
there's no way at this time to tell for certain.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford