[Magdalen] Listgive

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 30 05:28:17 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

A list giv arrived today from Ann Markle in Buffalo. It included a set of i-clips with musical themes, a nice bound copy of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. and  a large calendar of Historic Buffalo. I was hoping to get a nice calendar to replace my National Cathedral and my organ calendars. So Ann's calendar will have a place of honor in my combination parlor and day chapel and library. Thanks Ann.

Ann, Mike Logsdon and the late Jim Guthrie have gifted me handsomely over the years.

Joe Cirou