[Magdalen] What is your church doing about Trump?

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:16:03 UTC 2016

Although a strong majority of our parishioners voted for Clinton, there are
some Trump supporters.

Our leadership doesn't want to offend and drive away the Tumpettes.
Instead we are going to have two Sunday forums of conversation about how we
feel.

I ran across something done by St. Mark's Cathedral in Seattle...a
Statement of Commitment and Action.
http://www.saintmarks.org/serve/volunteer/governance/renewing-our-covenant/

What's going on in your church?  Any structured conversation?  Radio
silence?  Preaching?  What do you think should be done?

Eleanor