[Magdalen] What is your church doing about Trump?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 05:47:34 UTC 2016

I think the response of our Bishop, Andie Dietsche, was very good.  He
pointed out sinful behavior and spelled out that being a Christian
precludes certain behaviors, demands certain behaviors, and a lot of this
is not subject to debate.

https://www.dioceseny.org/we-pray-bishop-dietsche-writes-in-a-letter-to-the-diocese-that-god-grace-mr-trump-with-the-wisdom-and-courage-to-rise-to-the-high-calling-of-his-office-as-we-will-also-pray-that-he-be-imbu/

or:

http://tinyurl.com/zs8rmam

There's an upside to everything. Those of us who missed out on the sixties
will get to go to jail.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford