[Magdalen] What is your church doing about Trump?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:49:11 UTC 2016

I had to laugh at your comment about going to jail!  I'm planning to go to DC for the Women's March on the 21st, and I've been thinking about the 60's and some of those anti war demonstrations. (Our son went to his first one in a back carrier when he was 10 months old.)

Anyway, your comment reminded me of a comment Gordon Cosby made when he was in his 80's. There was some kind of demonstration at the Capitol, I think, and he said he thought it was about time he did his part and got arrested!  And that's what happened...