[Magdalen] What is your church doing about Trump?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:59:27 UTC 2016

Well, although I'm sure there will be lots of gray heads--maybe even a majority--it sounds as if there are lots and lots of younger women who are planning to go...and that's very hopeful. We even have a bus going from three or four largely rural counties here, and it filled almost as soon as it was announced.
I heard there are also many busses going from Charlottesville, but that's not surprising for a university town