[Magdalen] What is your church doing about Trump?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:46:53 UTC 2016

A friend (now safely held in Jesus' arms)
was arrested in Washington in the early seventies.

She was a gentle-natured girl from a military family,
and she was very frightened but determined.
She told me that, standing in line waiting to be booked,
she heard a familiar voice,
turned around,
and discovered that Dean Sayre was standing behind her.
-M