[Magdalen] What is your church doing about Trump?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:58:18 UTC 2016

It's going to be interesting to watch the rector skate through this
gauntlet.
I have confidence in his ability, but it's not going to be easy.

Will see if anything formal is scheduled in the new year, but nothing yet.

Our assisting people aren't paid, and they haven't been quiet about their
disappointment and anger,
-M