[Magdalen] Mary and finding things helpful or not

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Mon Feb 1 03:38:10 UTC 2016

The Star of the Sea (Stella Maris) appears on the Acadian flag in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia.

The RCC in Bedford Basin, part of the Halifax metropolitan area, is called Our Lady of Perpetual Help.  It overlooks the multiple train tracks leading into Halifax and, for that reason, has been nicknamed Our Lady of Scheduled Departures.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain